As a Mortgage Broker company, we love to help others and our communities. We strive to stand out and be different, and as a result, our business is growing fast!
ALOAN Mortgage offers competitive pay, continued training, and career development. We are currently searching for the right person to join our team as a Mortgage Originator.
This job performs a wide range of duties relating to the origination of residential mortgage loans from outside referrals. Assume overall responsibility for the residential mortgage loan from application to closing. Encompass is LOS used. Our company’s culture supports customers in achieving their financial goals and dreams. You’ll be able to help contribute to this by:
• Originate conventional and Government mortgages.
• Maintain knowledge of available loan products, processing procedures, and underwriting and general departmental guidelines.
• Keep up-to-date with conditions in the local real estate market and with changes in rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government-insured mortgages.
• Collect appropriate documentation from each applicant and deliver loan package in the timeframes set by management.
• Communicate complex approvals or denials to the borrower, real estate agent or builder.
• Maintain high levels of customer service while managing each applicant’s and support staff’s expectations.
• Make sales calls to potential and existing customers to retain current business and to develop new loans.
• Distribute market data, rate flyers and general loan information to the real estate community as directed by financial institution management.
• Comply with privacy policies and procedures to maintain customer confidentiality and information protection.
• Comply with all federal, state, and local regulatory rules and regulations governing financial institutions, as well as all company policies and procedures.
• Complete and pass all required regulatory compliance training as assigned.
• Perform any additional duties and tasks assigned by management.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Superior time management skills and efficient organizational skills.
• Ability to learn new technology as needed.
• Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Be a Team Player/Leader.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while maintaining communication with supervisors and managers.
• Demonstrate professionalism in speech, demeanor and dress.
• Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
Education, Experience & Licenses:
• College degree preferred or compensating experience in the mortgage industry.
• Minimum 1-year sales experience.
• Minimum 1-year experience with computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• 2+ years of mortgage experience
• Job Type: Full-time or part-time.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org